Please don't make me WAIT!!! And...I'm gonna try! ;)

This question has been asked by quite a few people, so I figured I should address it here. I have discussed it briefly in the Cobra discussion group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/143748802468093/

Not everyone is there though. You should really join! <g>

Anyway, the question is: 'Will we really have to wait until 2016 for the next Cobra book, Line Brawl?'

The answer?

Maybe.

The dilemma is that as much as I love our boys, I have several other projects going that I can't put off. Fans of the Deadly Captive books have every right to be pissed by how long it's taken to get the last book of the trilogy out. Many know why I couldn't put it out sooner, but that's irrelevant when it comes down to the fact that the book needs to get out there.


Celestial Pets is another book that's had some delays. Thankfully, I'll be releasing the full book in August. I'll have a pre-order link up soon so you all can grab it if you want. I love the book and I hope you'll all enjoy it as much as you do my other books.

BUT there's some good news on the Cobra front. Our easily misled rookie, Braxton Richards, will be getting his own novella, Neutral Zone Trap, as part of the Seduced by The Game: Cancer Charity Collection, starting in October. His book is set to be released October 7th, followed every few weeks by another release in the collection to raise money to support cancer charities connected to the NHL.

With all these projects, I can't say for sure when Line Brawl will come out, but I don't see it taking too long because I'm chewing at the bit to write Pischlar's book! It's going to be a massive one, probably closer to the length of Iron Cross, if not longer.

I will also be starting my new series about our sexy new Southern boys, which is why I'm so excited to be doing the Writer's Police Academy in August. I can't write unless I'm confident about the material, so I'm going to learn everything I can about law enforcement to make the lives of our Kentucky State Troopers as realistic as possible.

One thing I can promise is that if you love my work, you'll be getting tons of it this year! This year meaning hockey season, but you probably aren't all that surprised that my calender works that way. ;)

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the comments. I hope you've all enjoyed Goal Line and I'm looking forward to sharing many more books--both with the Cobras, as well as some new men I know you'll fall in love with--for a long time to come! And thank you so much for all your support! You guys rock! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)