SEDUCED BY THE GAME-Video Intro and Early Release!

There are so many books you all are waiting for from me, but one has taken all my time and attention and it's not hard to understand why. My readers helped make me who I am and through them I saw I could do a lot of good. So while I'm still working hard on the other books, I'm fully devoted to this one! BLIND PASS (The Dartmouth Cobras 0.5) in the Cancer Charity Anthology, SEDUCED BY THE GAME.



Here's a little video I made to introduce the anthology. I hope you enjoy it! I was nervous about doing it until I reminded myself I was talking to the coolest people in the world! <g>



Now, I'm gonna keep this short, because I'm doing a lot of catch up on writing my other novels, but I had to share this with you. AND let you know about the EARLY release! Like I said in the video, I was out of town for a bit, but now that I'm back I'm grabbing all the links to share. I'll be putting up a page for the anthology on my website sometime tomorrow, but for now here are two links that you can grab it from:

Amazon:
  http://amzn.com/B00JHP9BM2

And All Romance Ebooks:
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-seducedbythegame-1470506-166.html

The site for the Anthology is:

http://www.seducedbythegame.com/

This is an amazing cause and 100% of the royalties are going to the charity. The time and effort that has gone into this is truly incredible. The stories are heartwarming and I couldn't imagine a greater group of authors to work with. They stepped up in every way and I'm so grateful to have my name up on the cover with each and every one of them.

I'd like to end this with handing the mic over to you guys. I'll be doing another video blog later in the week to answer any questions you might have. So comment here or on the video and I'll address everything in the next video.

Thank you so much for your support! :)


 

Comments

  1. i can’t wait to read the book. i love the cover, it’s gorgeous and all of the authors are fantasticly talented, some of my favorites too. :)

    tammy ramey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)