Lucky Seven-DEFENSIVE ZONE


I was tagged by Cari Silverwood for a fun lucky seven post. Here's the rules then my lucky seven.

1. Go to page 77 in your current manuscript
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next seven lines as they are - no cheating
4. Tag 7 other authors (I did it on facebook since I don't follow blogs here)


Here's my lucky seven.Landon got himself in a bit of trouble!






Tossing the phone onto the table in the hall, he darted into the kitchen, rushed to the sink, and filled a coffee mug with water. The damn bacon was crispy now—he tossed the water and threw himself back as a huge fireball flared up.
"Holy fuck!"
The smoke detector screamed and black smoke filled the room in waves. Scrambling down the hall, he grabbed the phone.
"Landon!"
"I'll call you back." Without waiting for an answer, he hung up and dialed 911 as he abandoned his apartment to the flames.

Comments

  1. I cant believe this was a random snippet! Holy cow that's a riveting little scene. Nice writing, Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love Landon. Can't wait to read his story. But he's not allowed in my kitchen... just my bedroom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)