Ask me Anything Contest Winner is....

Mrs. Z!

I will be contacting you shortly so you can choose which book you'd like! 

In the mean time, check out my post for the Stuff Your Stockings Blog Hop here: http://www.im-no-angel.com/2/post/2011/12/christmas-blog-hop-tons-of-prizes-to-fill-your-stocking.html There's an excerpt you may enjoy from my next novel.

And keep the questions coming! I really love getting them and one of the best places for them is either on goodreads or facebook where I can get to them quickly, but you can email them to me as well if you're more comfortable with that ;)

Take care of you and Happy Reading!
Bianca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)